Acacia Honey and Lemon Asparagus
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tbs. of butter
- 2.5 tbs. of Acacia Honey and Lemon
- 1 tsp. sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan with reduced heat, melt 2 tbs. of butter and combine with all other ingredients (except asparagus) to create glaze. Remove saucepan from heat once all ingredients in glaze are fully mixed.
- Transfer asparagus to a large bowl; drizzle with glaze and toss gently to coat.
- On a grilling pan with medium heat, grill the glazed asparagus until soft (about 3-5 minutes).
- If desired, sprinkle with additional sea salt to taste and serve.