Flaked salmon salad with honey dressing
- 2 handfuls baby salad leaves, rocket or lamb's lettuce
- 140g sugar snap pea
- 1 avocado (stoned, peeled and diced)
- 2 cooked salmon fillets (Crispy Asian salmon, flaked, skin removed)
- small handful coriander (finely chopped)
For the dressing
- ½ tsp pure acacia honey
- 1 tbsp. boiling (or very hot) water
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. mirin (use Sherry or sweet Marsala wine if you don't have mirin)
For the dressing, put the honey and hot water in a jar, and shake vigorously to loosen the honey. Add the other dressing ingredients and mix well.
Put the salad leaves, sugar snap peas and avocado in a large bowl or plastic container, and mix together. Scatter the salmon and the coriander on top. Serve directly from the bowl with the dressing on the side.
Credits: Good food magazine